The Old barn in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho

The Old barn in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
Welcome to my blog, this picture is my frist blue ribbon.

About Me

My photo
I have a great Interest in Photography, I love reading and learning, I enjoy many different ways of expressing my talents in art. I Like culinary food art, carving fruit and vegetables and catering parties. I like drawing and water coloring as well. Other activities I enjoy are dancing, golfing, racquetball and bowling. However, my favorite things to do is travel, eating out and taking pictures along the way. I am a member of the Nevada camera club. It is one of the best ways of learning Photography because you get to learn will doing. I learn so much from the other members, their classes and field trips. What pushes me the most is their competitions. I am currently learning photo shop on my computer, That might take me a few years though.

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm ready to go?

I'm going on another adventure in my journey though life, First I get to visit my Son, sweet Wife and my first Grandson. Also a lot of other family that live near by them. Then I travel on to visit with my Brother and Sister who live in the another state. And at last I'll go though couple more states to visit my oldest Daughter while she's has her first child, She's expecting a boy. I'm so very excited to have another Grandchild. I just wished they didn't live so far away, I'd like to see them all more often. All though I do love to travel. I'll get to take a great deal more Interesting Pictures. I'm traveling home a different route, so along the way I'll see even more family and different states to take pictures of.



What can be more fun? Well I'll tell you. I get to share the whole experience with my youngest Daughter, will be traveling together taking turns driving. Always better to have company with you to keep you awake and entertained. Don't you think? I can hardly wait to begin. My biggest fear is the baby will be late and I've made the journey to soon. My second fear is She'll have him before I arrive. I'm sharing all this with you, because I plan on posting Photos of are travels along the way.

No comments:

My Blog List