The Old barn in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho

The Old barn in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
Welcome to my blog, this picture is my frist blue ribbon.

About Me

My photo
I have a great Interest in Photography, I love reading and learning, I enjoy many different ways of expressing my talents in art. I Like culinary food art, carving fruit and vegetables and catering parties. I like drawing and water coloring as well. Other activities I enjoy are dancing, golfing, racquetball and bowling. However, my favorite things to do is travel, eating out and taking pictures along the way. I am a member of the Nevada camera club. It is one of the best ways of learning Photography because you get to learn will doing. I learn so much from the other members, their classes and field trips. What pushes me the most is their competitions. I am currently learning photo shop on my computer, That might take me a few years though.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Some of the people, places and things we saw along the way to Idaho

This is my Son Brian, Daughter in law Heather,
Grandson Blake, youngest Daughter Deaven and
Myself at My Sister in laws in California.
This is at Mt. Shasta, Cal. On our way up to Oregon.
A Tiny frog on the porch of my Brothers house.
A seagull I saw while walking on the beach.
This is the Oregon Coast by Florence,
A pretty flower that was in my Sisters Beautiful garden.
This Is my Sister Deanna and Brother in law Stacey,
 playing golf with me. I loved Golfing in Oregon, it
 was so pretty and we had the perfect weather for it.
We finally made it to Coeur d' alene, Id. This is my
 Daughter Autumn, Her boyfriend Daniel
 with of course Deaven and I
My sweet Husband flew up here for the weekend
 he couldn't stay long but it was great having him
 here. I tried to tell my new Grandson to come out
before he left but he didn't listen.
The falls at Spokane, Wa. River front park,
Still at the same park. This squirrel was so brave
he let me get very close to him, he probably thought
I had food.
The first night we arrived I made sure I took some glamour
 shots of my Daughter Autumn and her wonderful
 baby belly, they came out wonderful.
I'm so very Happy to be here. I can hardly wait for my
Grandchild to be born,  I'll let you know how things progress.

1 comment:

~JarieLyn~ said...

I love all the pictures you've taken. Maybe next time I'll get to come along for the ride.

The picture of the squirrel is awesome and of course you know I think you did a fabulous photo shoot with Autumn.

I'm glad you're having fun.

My Blog List