The Old barn in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho

The Old barn in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
Welcome to my blog, this picture is my frist blue ribbon.

About Me

My photo
I have a great Interest in Photography, I love reading and learning, I enjoy many different ways of expressing my talents in art. I Like culinary food art, carving fruit and vegetables and catering parties. I like drawing and water coloring as well. Other activities I enjoy are dancing, golfing, racquetball and bowling. However, my favorite things to do is travel, eating out and taking pictures along the way. I am a member of the Nevada camera club. It is one of the best ways of learning Photography because you get to learn will doing. I learn so much from the other members, their classes and field trips. What pushes me the most is their competitions. I am currently learning photo shop on my computer, That might take me a few years though.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friday My Town Shoot Out is On Feet and Shoes

 These children were models for for us at a field trip for NCC club. Looking at just their feet is really cute and tells a story of it's own. Like let's play ball.


I was at a store this week with my little camera and decided to take pictures of the shoes I want to try on for the FSO. Then I came home and  played with the images in photoshop. I just got photo shop and have been trying to learn how to use it, it's not easy but it's fun. 

This photo is of Jarielyn and my feet can you Guess whose is whose?

12 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

LOL I loved every one!! That first shot was amazing..all those feet and are those baseball or cricket bats...wonderful shootout!!!!

Pauline said...

The penny didn't drop with me last week that you are JarieLyn's friend! Welcome! Love your mosaic of all those fab shoes! And I think Jarie's Lyn's feet are on the left....no, maybe the right - one or the other! :)

Bagman and Butler said...

Jarie Lyn is on the right? I don't know. Yes, Photoshop is one of the ultimate learning experiences.

Jama said...

Those shoes in the second photos are so nice!

Kim, USA said...

The one on the left is Jarielyn, the photo is really nice. Thanks for sharing and happy weekend!

Friday my Town shoot out

~JarieLyn~ said...

Love all your shots, Gayla. Of course the little tykes are cute but I love your collage of high heels. Oh, and I think the toes with the blue nail polish are mine. If it weren't for that my feet would look really gross.

Anonymous said...

Don't know the two of you well enjoy to be able to decide whose is whose. Like Pauline maybe the left, no maybe the right. Great ideas and photos.
QMM

Unknown said...

love the first shot! and JarieLyn just told us which is her feet. :-)

Sue McPeak said...

I'm a day or two late...weekend camping...so catching up and stopping by to say what a great ShootOut you posted. Some very special feet and shoes photos....enjoyed it very much...Sue

gigi said...

Hotness!!!

Suburban Girl said...

Love the collage.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Seems to me you are a natural for our global photo project.
http://toemailers.blogspot.com

My Blog List